Thursday, December 2, 2010

Toucha Toucha Touch Me

Hey readers!

I am so thankful that I have a group of friends who I grew up together and know each other very well. I am kind of person who like to stick to few friends only and when it comes to hang out their name pop out on my mind. I don't need new best friends because I can't find any and I don't need it. Not like certain people who still searching their best friends and most importantly still searching their own identity! Aren't that so lame?

What I'm trying to say here is last Saturday, I had dinner at TGI Friday, The Curve with three of my besties; Afif and Ass. We are so comfortable with each other. We don't have to hide anything and most importantly we have same interest. It's been a while I had not eat at TGI Friday. This is the perfect time for me to spend cash on great foods like Afif said "treat himself on great foods".

I am so blessed to have both of you even though, mulut korang kadang kadang macam lahanat!! Haha. To be truth, next year we are celebrating our 10 years anniversary as best friends. Can you believe that? Big Ten.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments: