Hey readers!
It was last minute plan when I finally decided to go this year 'EH! 20 Yang Anggun' party held at Zouk. I am a loyal fan of EH! 20 Yang Anggun because I still remember I bought the special issue when I was fifteen years old (Bukan, Taylor Swift ok?) until now. This is my second time went to the party and unbelievable it is still heating and fancy!
What I'm a bit disappointed that night was the performances. I don't enjoy any of them except for Siti Nordiana's new single. Surprisingly kinda interesting and fun. Alyah is trying too much and it looks awkward to me. I love Lisa Surihani's sense of style. She is lovely and charming. She deserve the title.
Despite all of that, 'EH! 20 Yang Anggun' party are most likely fun to attend and to experienced. One more thing, if the DJ spinning much more longer it could be more exciting! I had fun.
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment