Hey readers!
Too many workloads and too little time. Honestly, no time for myself. But I enjoy interning here. So far colleagues are good to me and yeah, some of them I guess don't like me. Well that's life. Not everyone around you, adore you. Just be yourself and respect each other. I just finish writing three articles to be features in February 2011 issue. Stay tune OK?
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
"some of them I guess don't like me", really? gv them the bitch-stare. LOL! looking forward for ur articles...
...and Emily... That's all...
hahahaah! i wish i can! thanks sweetie!
that's why u have friends outside. just remain professional at the office. dont mix it with personal feelings. life's like that.
cheers and happy new year!
- cctv
Thanks CCTV. your advice really help me a lot. Just do your work and ignore all the negative stuff right?
Thanks again.
Happy new year to you too!
Post a Comment