Hey readers!
Doing my internship at GLAM magazine are super tired and really really fun. From attending two events in one day, meeting media people and pick up designer brands dresses for fashion spread and getting free gift! I love it. I want to thank my best friends for supporting my job. Afif Zamanhuri and Ass you are the best! Hugs! Alhamdulillah.
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago










7 comments:
omg.
fyi, i've been following your blog religiously for past two years.
i just wanna say congrats and good luck!
i believe that u deserve for every single thing u achieved now. ;)
Love,
Aiz
congrats on your internship at GLAM, and thanks for linking my blog. I'll link yours back ;)
glam-super cool
u intern as what eh kat sana
writer ke?
Aiz: Oh really? Thank you so much for being a silent reader! Haha.
You are so sweet! thanks again! do drop some comment ok?
Take care!
Ami Schaheera: Thank you Ami. Yeah I really adore your style and it's totally inspiring! Keep it up.
Reez: Haha. ye ke cool? yup as a writer+kuli. hahahah! what's up with you?
Looking hot! :D
Post a Comment