Hey readers!
Last weekend was a great weekend. I spend my quality time with besties. On Saturday's night I had dinner with Afif and Ass. We love to chat like there is no tomorrow, exchange opinions and also expressing our own feelings. Will upload the pictures later. While on Sunday's night, I went out to 'EH! 20 Yang Aggun Party' held at Zouk. Thanks to Hanisa and Ass for the great company. I really appreciate that.
Tuesday was the day spend my time with myself. Sometimes it's good when you are alone and doing some window shopping. You get to go where ever you like and of course buy unnecessary stuff. One of the place that I must go while ar KLCC is Kinokuniya. I love to experience and enjoy the beautiful-ness of books and magazine there. It's just so amazing.
Kinokuniya also is the best place to spend your money! I bought the RM77.90 'Sex and The City 2' movie book. I've been waiting for the book to release and it finally here. I have the first movie book and now it's time to add the sequel. The book shows everything and behind the scenes of the part 2 movie. From Patricia Field's guide of styling, all four casts interviews, one-on-one Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe and the inspirations of Morocco. Great and worthy.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment