Friday, February 5, 2010

Kings Of Leon.

Hey readers!

Threesome is the new black.That is what happened to me yesterday.I met my BFF Ona and Lidah.Dah lama gila tak jumpa both of them.Nak buat macamana? Sorang dah macam Miss Tourism and another one Miss Workaholic.Like, for sure busy like bee kan.Until I send a sms to Ona "Miss You B****" and I received an afternoon phone call from him.Ok bunyi macam riuh sangat nak update everything, so we decided to have a lunch together just somewhere nearby my house area.The most strategic place to hang out and perfect for gossiping, Bakso restaurant.Hehe.

Later on baru Lidah joined us.Nothing much.Just keep on updating each other and listening to great stories.Haha.Thanks guys for coming! Jealous with Ona because dia baru balik from Hong Kong.Shopping almost RM800 at H&M! Oh! I always wanted to shopping there! Ala2 Sasha Pivovarova for H&M kot.and Lidah! Jealous with you too! He managed to get a new car! God! You are so lucky.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

INILHOUR said...

kt cni ade wi-fi ke?? i xingat la ade ke x huhu

JohanPrinze said...

haha! ada lah! pergi cpt skang ke sana dan online!