Hey readers!
I felt like macam dah lama tak update my blog.It is all because of the sucks Maxis Broadband.Screwed you the quota thingy.So now, I'm updating secara cepat cepat sahaja.Before that, readers please say goodbye to three of my good friends, Azima, Ash and Yazmi.They were my coursemates in my college.They continue the next semester to Australia.Best sangat! I was so jealopus of them.Me and other friends just continue the rest semester in Malaysia.Oh! Jealous.
So last Monday, all of our friends gather for the last time at Fish Manhattan Restaurant to celebrate their farewell.and sekarang ini 3 of them dah kat Adelaide, Australia.Bestnya.We bought Wonder Milk's cupcake for them as a goodbye present.Haha.Love it.
The worst thing of that night was our table yang paling bising and kecoh! Oh that is what happened when besties gathered together and having fun.Anyway, good luck and take care to Azima, Ash and Yazmi when you guys in Aussie baby! and have fun!
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment