Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tooth Fairy Movie Review.

Hey readers!


Recently, I watched few new movies last week.Like always, when I'm bored I will hitting the cinema.But! Arghh! Hate to say this.My new semester is just around the corner.Tinggal 2 weeks je untuk stay at home and berlepak.Hate it.I am really sure I will be missing my terbalik tidur time.Even though, that bad habits make me sakit kepala.Haha.Ok continue to my review, which I watched Tooth Fairy last week.This is kinda weird for me.I watched movie kanak kanak.If you guys a fan of children's movies you should invite one of my good friend, Izzat along.He is super duper children movie's fan.Like me, depends on the actor and the interest of the story.Tooth fairy is kinda famous cerita dongeng masa kecil kecil.Tapi tak pernah pulak my parents suruh buat all that crap stuff.Like when your tooth dah tercabut put it under the pillow.Overall, the movie was ok and biasa sahaja.Very light comedy for me.One more thing, the movie focus a lot on many parts.Macam banyak sangat Dwayne Johnson kena handle and focus on.He have to focus on as a hockey player, husband-dad wannabe and also fairy job! Please focus on one important thing.Messy ok!

Tooth fairy adalah lakonan Dwayne Johnson, Julie Andrews, Stephen Merchant, Ashley Judd and Billy Crystal.This movie wants to prove that Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock multi talented.Yelah like physically he is huge and muscular.In this movie his character was like childish, wearing fairy's wings and konon konon comel lah! Please.But he proved that the husband-dad material character suits him.Lakonan Ashley Judd macam biasa sangat.She looks a bit old this time.The movie was very simple.Dwayne Johnson is a hockey player and has the ego to match his huge persona and makes sure that everyone around him knows who’s boss.One night he got a summon from Julie Andrews which is the fairy godmother because he unwisely shatters the dreams of a young fan.He woke up from his dreams, and suddenly fairy's wings grew and muncul at tooth fairy's land.Everyone there looked like a fairy and fly everywhere.Dwayne Johnson kena ikut denda collect all the children's teeth and do the tooth fairy's job for 2 weeks.At the same time he have to become the greatest boyfriend to his girlfriend, Ashley Judd and her two kids.


He taught Ashley Judd's son, to play guitar and support him for his talent show in his school.and everything goes perfect until Dwayne Johnson really in the bad mood and scolded with high-pitched voice.He is stressed with his career yang semakin menurun and tooth fairy's job itu.He decided to settle the job with his own style.Wearing all the hockey player stuff and do his style.The funny part was when Dwayne Johnson used all the fairy's stuff untuk dapatkan gigi budak and tukar dengan $1.00.I suka sangat the magic dust.Boleh buat orang lupa apa yang dia cakap before.Just throw the dust to people's face and then automatically lupa.But like I said, this is a movie for first graders. Anyone else will be utterly bored by it, except for a five minute sequence in the middle of the film in which Billy Crystal shows up for no particular reason and reminds us all of why he’s so goddamn hilarious and this movie is not.

In the end, Dwayne Johnson managed to handle all his problem perfectly.100% predictable.Dwayne Johnson has starred in a bunch of crappy movies, and it looks like his roles are only getting worse. Hey, I can see why people put him in these sucky kid flicks, but is it really too much to ask to come up with a funny, innovative and meaningful story?
I comment this movie 2/5 only.


No comments: