Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Soloist Movie Review.

Hey readers!


Finally, I decided to buy the Dvd.I am very sure this movie won't come out in cinema.Poor me.I wanted to watch my budak comel on a big screen.But nak buat macamana, I live in the city where not all movie in USA release in Malaysia.I wanna thank to 'cetak rompak guy' who sells this movie.Thanks again! Oh! The only reason why I memang nak sangat tengok this movie is all because Robert Downey Jr.In this movie I nak tengok dia serious.Because he is so funny and silly.Geram sangat! Haha.The Soloist is a drama movie which will inspires you guys in a way to achieve dreams and don't ever give up! Another thing, I suka this movie because of how a person who appreciate someone's talents and sanggup beri sokongan yang sangat sangat membina! Overall, the movie was very serious and I suggest if you guys nak tengok, better be alone and concentrate it.So that you can feel the love of music.It is the story of friendship despite overwhelming odds.

The Soloist adalah lakonan budak comel Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx.Their acting was very cool and real.Robert Downey Jr. acted as a famous LA Times star reporter and suka kan benda yang lain daripada yang lain.He loves to write about stuff yang akan membuat orang realize ianya adalah satu benda yang kita tak sedar but penting dalam hidup.Everyone loves read his column.Jamie Foxx is a great actor.I think he can be nominate for Best Actor in Oscar this year.He is the perfect talented homeless guy.This movie will touch you guys.Actually, it is very simple movie but when you dah letak drama, honesty and emotions it became a wonderful movie.It started with Robert Downey Jr. wanted to write a new stuff for his column.One day, he rest on a place and saw a guy playing the violin at the Beethoven statue.It was Jamie Foxx.Robert Downey Jr. macam impressed with the lovely music and make friends with him.Jamie Foxx macam pelik.He likes to talk a lot and macam cakap benda yang merepek.


So started from that, Robert Downey Jr. helped Jamie Foxx a lot.He even gave the cello as a gift and pushed him to play at this one place where the homeless communities stayed.Robert Downey Jr. helps Jamie Foxx reconnect with his music and, in tentative fashion, a more dignified way of living in the world.It was so hard for Downey to help Jamie rebuild his life.Dah la degil and don't want to listens to his suggestions and nak buat what he likes.To support him, Downey brought him to a Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, untuk biar dia dengar balik all the classic music and at the same time supaya dia sedar and bring back his talent.But because of Jamie Foxx's illnesses, it was really hard for him to play in front of audience.There was a flashback about Jamie Foxx's childhood.Where he survived and determine playing the violin and betapa bersungguh sungguh he was.It was something for me and everyone to learn.

The most dramatic part was when Robert Downey Jr. gave him a small apartment for him to stay.Adegan tumbuk menumbuk happened.The Soloist is a story about how trying to understand someone else’s world can take you a long way towards understanding your own. And if those aren't weighty enough topics, The Soloist also wants to document the plight of the homeless in Los Angeles.The homeless community sangat teruk there like tidur tepi jalan and no one care about them.I guess everyone should watch this with an educated mind.Haha.
I comment this movie 4/5 only.


No comments: