Hey readers!
Finally done with loaning and photoshoot for May 2011 issue! Plus my article as contributor for GLAM Lelaki is finally done as well! Wanna know what I'm writing on, just tell me what is your favourite movie of all time. Next week back with Uni's workloads! Happy weekend everyone!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Hi Johan! I am eager to check out your contribution to Glam Lelaki! I actually asked my Mom to get me the previous Glam that has your contribution in it and now I have it with me in my collectors book shelf. So proud of you.
If you want to know what is my all time favorite film, it has to be "The Sound of Music" I memorized all of the songs in it, just don't ask me to sing it though lol.
All the best buddy!
Hello Mazri!
Awwwwwwww!!! you are such a supportive guy! I can't believe you bought the magazine. Which issue that you have? February or March 2011? I am so happy and thankful that you are so supportive with my work. I'm smiling now. Thank you so much. Btw, your mom always go back to Malaysia? why u didn't follow?
Oh really? There is too many movie of all time I want to include but the space are just too limited. 25. That is so little right? So I have to make a full research and list it out carefully so that all the great movies can be fitted.
You are truly a sweet and supportive man. Hugs!
Post a Comment