Hey readers!
It's here peeps! Sorry for the delay. Before my semester started I made a last minute plan with besties, Ass for a short trip to Singapore City. I've always wanted to visit the city someday but there's always no chance for me.Luckily, Air Asia really make a great deal and without waiting any longer (amount money that I have!), we booked a one way tickets. Our flight is in the morning and we were late to arrived at the airport. Thank God, the Netherlands girl are late too so we shared cab to airport.
After checking to our budget backpacking hostel (Bugis area) we quickly ran off to the city. The city is amazing. I'm a city boy but at the same time I love nature and beaches. Macamana tu? It depends on my mood on what kind of place I want to visit. I've always love visiting and exploring great cities. I love the feel and appreciation of the great shopping malls, high end boutiques, and especially cafes. All along the Orchard Road are surrounded by big and amazing shopping malls. I can only remember one, ION Orchard. Haha. There's too many malls along the road.
One thing that distracted my mind during exploring the city was the price are expensive. Foods, clothes and transportation is expensive, but what cure my dissatisfaction are Sephora. I went crazy in Sephora. I love all their products. Plus it is cheap. That's the only thing I afford to buy that time. I loved HMV as well. The music store is different from other that I have visited. It's huge and lots of choices. Whatever movie or music you can find it here. Awesome right?
We were only for a night in Singapore City and have to go back the next day. The trip is one of the most unforgettable moments for me. P/S: Still fresh in my mind how big it was the white man's package. Nyum! That's the advantages of staying in backpackers hostel erk?
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago




























No comments:
Post a Comment