Hey readers!
Yes this post is actually like so last month. What can I do? I just to lazy to take out my digital camera memory card and upload it. Some more I have to re-size and upload again in photobucket. Sorry readers. This was one of the most memorable New Year celebration I had in my life. I think it's like a must day to celeb because it's like remind my friendship with Nazwan, Apai and together us four. If we recap in 2006, it's the first time we going out to club on New Year Eve. So macam ala-ala malam mengenang zaman dulu kala! Get it? I explain better in malay! Haha.
Actually, Nazwan and I already plan everything for the weekend. I am so excited to meet them. Plus they are going to sleepover at my humble house. Yay! We had our New Year dinner at TGI Friday's Pavilion. This was the moment where we dishes everything from love, studies and of course big dreams! I am so thankful to have a group of friends like you all. Thanks guys for the time and we will be together as good friends! Hugs!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment