Currently I'm still searching for the right topic for my next article. The GLAM's editor-in-chief said it has to be something related to fashion because March is the month of fashion issue and to celebrate the spring/summer 2011 collections. Maybe I should feature 20 New Fashion Designers to Watch or 20 New Girls to Watch. What do you think?
While browsing for the information I accidentally read the article about 10 finalists for CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund. Their collection is gorgeous and fresh. They are the new fashion designers to watch this year. Take a look a bit OK.
Eddie Borgo

Altuzarra

Billy Reid

Christian Cota

Gregory Parkinson

Moss Lipow

Pamela Love

Robert Geller

Prabal Gurung

Loden Dager


Altuzarra

Billy Reid

Christian Cota

Gregory Parkinson

Moss Lipow

Pamela Love

Robert Geller

Prabal Gurung

Loden Dager










1 comment:
i love prabal gurung's aesthetic! Chich and edgy.. i wonder why alexander wang is not in the list? -xoxo-
Post a Comment