Hey readers!
We are so lucky today! Nadia and I was invited to Kiehl's event at Damansara. They are presenting their three latest products and we got to all the products for free! I am so excited. The products are freaking expensive but works! Now I have to add three new products to my facial routines! The problem is when comes to following the facial steps I will be lazy and ignore it. I will use it regularly on the first month then..... ignore it. But now I must follow the steps for the sake of my face! Nak cantik ke tak? Haha.
Right after the event, we went to Ikea for lunch. It's been awhile I didn't go there. I missed all their foods. Who doesn't? Anyway introducing my good colleague at the office, Nadia! I'm so blessed to know her. She's interning at EH! magazine. Thanks Nadia for being such a good and humble friend! xxoo.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment