Monday, January 31, 2011

Breathe On Me

Hey readers!

Last Friday, my 'Best Friends Forever' and I went out for a late dinner and catching up with each other. Unfortunately, Izzat can't join us due to we can't get in touch with him. At first, we plan to get together to discuss about our next trip because all of us are free on Chinese New Year's holidays. But Afif got some family problems and we are a bit late to decide which place to go and booking the hotels. At last just stay at home and doing nothing. Rest and sleep, perhaps.

Our venue that night was La Bodega, Bangsar Shopping Centre. I love the place especially the crowd and view. The night scene was happening and awesome. I think it should be our regular place to hang out. Great! Thanks for the time BFFs!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: