Hey readers!
It has been a while we don't see each other. Everyone is busy with their own world and stuff. But Alhamdulillah today we managed to meet up and iftar together. But sadly only three of us that can only make it. After few considerations and suggestions we chose Ben's KLCC that day.
It's good to hear and catch up with them. To hear what's the working life is all about. I have to admit that I'm jealous of them because now they are earning their own money! Seriously huge cash. Afif and I were best friends since day one in high school until today. How long we have been friends? You do the maths! I'm really proud of what you are today. You deserve it.
Salam Ramadhan everyone.
P/S: I already got an early birthday present from Afif! Yay! (will reveal soon)
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment