Monday, August 22, 2011

Bonnie & Clyde 03

Hey readers!

Its been a while since I met them. One thing I love about Ramadhan is we will gather with the loved ones or close friends. During Ramadhan we will start to think; Who should I Iftar with? Obviously we don't want to be alone, so great company are the right person to Iftar with.

Thanks to Fatima for inviting me to Iftar with Tinie and Ili Nadia. I met Ili Nadia once and surprisingly she turn out to be a good friend to talk to. Tinie and Fatima was a high school friends of mine.

Unfortunately, I can only join them for Iftar because I have to rushed back home to complete my assignment (believe me, I was stressed!). Till next time we meet girls!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ili Nadia can talk non-stop. Literally 24-7. haha!

Cik Tima said...

hahaha sangat setuju dgn u gee