Hey readers!
I have to admit that, last Friday was quite a night. As planned by me, I decided to gather all my closest friends in one birthday dinner. We had dinner at The Alexis and everyone that I invited were there. Except for two person because they have something else to do.
Due to massive traffic, I was quite late but we managed to hang out there until late. Its really good to have good friends and positive people around me. So that I won't feel negative or unnecessary feelings. I am blessed for that.
Now that I'm officially twenty three. I feel old and I can feel that there's something big are waiting for me. Do I look old? No right! I love the 'Rainbow Cake' that I bought for myself. The taste and colors are awesome. If you want your birthday cake looks exactly like mine visit here. I bet just like that you will feel you're sixteen again.
Another great thing are I received a lot valuable birthday's gift. I got 'Fujifilm Instant Camera', 'Lady Gaga's Born This Way CD', body shower and a mug. Thanks guys. That really means a lot to me.
Thank you guys for making my twenty third birthday alive!
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago
























2 comments:
gotta love the cake. it looks super delish!
yes super duper delicious ok!
Post a Comment