Monday, September 28, 2009

Why Sould I Be Sad?

Hey readers!

Oh i don't know what is happend to me? ala2 Keri Hilson-Knock You Down pulak.This year punya Raya macam tersangat la bosan.Even i got quite banyaklah duit raya tapi still bosan.No mood nak beraya rumah saudara mara.Balik kampung pun sekejap je.I think my feelings right now yang menganggu perasaan nak raya I.What feelings? macam macam.But the mainly reason is about him and him.Ok let me just briefly cerita sedikit about it.Since this is my own blog, so I can cerita apa sahaja yang I mahu.This year Raya punya motto is Boys will always be boys.in a jerk way.Kenapa huh, when I like someone mesti macam tak akan menjadi and falling in love with a wrong person? Ada siapa2 Mak Esah aku ke?

A friend told me, so after this learn not to have a high expectation on other people lah after this.Yes he is right.Totally right.I ni satu masalah nya, cepat sangat suka when u have something that other people dont have.walaupun tak jumpa.Weirdo kan? But what to do dah I memang suka.and he seems very nice.The MahaDewi-Kosong lyrics are right.Salahku Biarkan Kamu Bermain Dengan Hatiku.I let the people suka2 je mainkan my perasaan.Is it just i like him too much or lonely? I have to admit I'm very lonely right now.Being a single guy for a very long time.Met and know loser guys for many times.

I thought he is different.But sama sahaja.Good with words but very fcuking annoying.Nampak je macam its like "Im the one who really commited with work and this is my passion and im very good with it".tapi padahal!! Belakang belakang ngada2 jugak.Oh kenapa lah semuanya sama je? Please, I need someone yang sangat betul2.Lepas tu langsung tak kota kan janji.and please dont give me some fcuking 80's reason! Im sorry Johan.Im very busyyyy!!! one word for you.Go to Hell.You think I suka sangat with you.Yes.before i know your true color.but now.Goodbye.you are just like the typical guy next door.Useless.

And for the other him.Selamat Pengantin Baru.Semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat.and berbulan madu di mana?
Boys will always be a jerk boys.

No comments: