
hey.yesterday masa lepas lepak2 with ass mkn kt Oldtown tu.weols tgk movie midnight malam tuh.this new famous movie, Twilight.ok first of all, this movie mmg tersangatla famous dan box office sekarangkan.sebab tu nk tgk sangat.lagipun movie ni based from a novel kan.i xtahu pun.yerla.im not a bookwormkan.so xtahu.hehe.novel dia selling quite hebat jugak.if im not mistaken la.ok overall i nk comment this movie is boring.i dont like it.for me..its like syarat kau wajib tgk dan tahu mcmane jalan ceritanya sudah.supaya nnt bila orang2 borak pasal movie ni kita faham.and tak left out.



this movie adalah lakonan by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.If readers tak tahu Robert Pattinson ni berlakon cerita Harry Potter dulu.so mmg dah terkenal la dia ni kan.this movie is about vampire fell in love with human.Kristen Stewart ni pindah ke rumah father dia sebab parents dia dh bercerai.so dia stay dgn father dia and stay there.masa first day school dia jumpa Rober Pattinson ni.awal2 i tgk this guy mmg pelik.dgn muka putih melepak and weirdo.so after that diaorg berkenalan.and ala2 ada chemistry kan.so diaorg jatuh cinta.ttp mcm susah coz Robert Pattinson ni kan vampire.tetapi nasib baik dia boleh tahan xmkan darah Kristen Stewart ni.coz dia mcm suka darah haiwan je.boleh?? ada satu lg group vampire tu yg jahat.just buru manusia.which is i like!!! hahaa..the ketua tuh.one day.diaorg main baseball.and group vampire jahat ni ternampak Kristen Stewart tu.and nk bunuh dia.
tp nasib dihalang Robert Pattinson dan family dia yg weirdo.last2 selamat.semua selamat.kecuali ketua group vampire jahat tu mati.slalu cmtu yg cando mati.benci betul.haha.
i dont know why i dont like this movie.jalan cerita ok.tp sesetengah part kurengla.but the acting was really good.cerita ni pasal vampire and love.
anyway.if xtahu nk tgk movie apa this week.tgkla ini.hehe.
i comment this movie 3.5/5 jer.









6 comments:
totally agree with you Johan! lol I think the whole 'Vampire' theme is sooo overrated. The book doesn't impress me either, I'd be surprise if the movie is better, which apparently not. I think we all had enough of the vampy flicks right? hehehe
thanks for the review! always love your movie coverage! :-)
i suka cerita nie johan,sbb...... hahahah itu jer motif yg buat i semangat nak cerita nie pun..huhuh :D
Mazri,i think beside of the 'Vampire' theme is the reason why you don't like the movie..is because it is a mushy love movie aite?? hehe...;P
kannn...adik2 memang.mesti ada motif tentang sesuatu.
Hahahahaha well to tell you the truth, it never crossed my mind, tapi its true, its a love-ish movie. I think personally I like mushy movies, as long as none of the lovers die in the end (or both!) lol, cant stand the sadness, cuz you know that I am funny and silly :p
but mushy love scenes like when I sit in a park and couples sitting next to me started to kiss and make out, ugh! that ones is a big no no hahahah sebab I dont have anyone to kiss in return! lol!
But I was laughing so hard when you put "IS BORING" in big red caps in your review. The movie was that bad huh? heheheh hope your popcorns made it all worth while :-)
Next time we could hang out for some movies, even bad ones!
Hahaha enjoy your weekends Johan!
p/s: Johan! the validation word for this comment form that I have to fill is 'Mozari'!! hahah how funny is that? sounded like my name, but the foreign version (pengsan)
hahahaha..yeah right Mazri..mushy love movie must have the sadness.so that people will feel it.ahah..but i think P/S I Love You is that type of movie.but the story line were really great.
hurmm..about that situation i dont believe you dont get the return! lol..at all! ;P
YES.it was really BORING.the capital letters symbolize me when watching Twilight.
How to hang out for movies..?
You are so far..far away..;p
Enjoy your Eid Aidiladha.
P/s: is that kind of music? Eh..itu Mozart..hehe..
Post a Comment