Hey readers!
haaa..pagi2 lagi mmg dh xder kerja.so hurm..i menjawab tagged dr Nazwan.lupa lak nk jawab.kang sentap pulak kan.hehe.so enjoy people! dahla PANJANG cm celaka!
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
-the nearest is Cosmopolitan cover Lauren Conrad, sorry xda line2.byk collum2.almaklumla magazine kan.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and you are touching...?
-my sister's old cupboard.
What is the last thing you watched on tv?
-Nona kt tv3.ulangan punye.menarik ada byk cerita pasal artis veteran.
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
-8.56am.
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
-bunyi kipas.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
-just now.like 20mins ago.basuh beg esprit chocs i.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
-Nazwan's blog.dh lama x check.
One thing you wish you to get rid of?
- not missing him.
What is the first thing u can see on the wall?
- nothing.just my blue greeny wall.
Seen anything weird lately?
-YES.i kept on listening to love songs.
What is the last film you saw?
-The Day The Earth Stood Still.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
-go to Europe and shopping all designer's brand.pay my tuition fees so that i can study in Aussie.
give my mother some money.and belanja my friends.setiap sorang beg LV.haha.
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
-hurm.i really missing someone right now.
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
-Paris Hilton.
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
-Adrien Garnier.hahah.
Would you ever consider living abroad?
-yes.that is one of my plan in my future.
What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- no idea.
2nd Me-me
1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME
(first pet & current car)
-Tina takda kereta.haha.ok??
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME
(fave ice-cream flavour, fave cookie)
- cotton candy marks & spencer.gangster ke?? very woman je nama.
3. YOUR 'FLY' GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name, last three initials of your last name)
-RSIM.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(fave colour, fave animal)
-Red Cat.uishh...ni boleh buat movie baru ni.ala2 house bunny .haha.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME
(middle name, city you were born in)
- Reduan Seremban.ala2 nama nickname masa zaman2 chatting kt MIRC dulu.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
- KasRe.cm nama pak indon jer.kalau berlakon sinetron Jelita ok la kot.
7. SUPERHERO NAME
("the" + 2nd fave color, fave drink)
- The Chocolate Shake...harus soundtrack movie ni lagu Kelis-Milkshake.
8. NASCAR NAME
(the first names of your grandfathers)
- Abdul Rahman Lisut.haha.WTF??
9. STRIPPER NAME
( the name of your fave perfume/cologne/scent, fave candy)
- Dolce & Gabbana The One chupa chups lollipop...
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME
(mother's and father's middle name)
- dont have middle name.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME
(your 5th grade teachers name, a major city that starts with that same letter)
- Puan Ong Oman.hahahaha..
12. SPY NAME
(your fave season, flower)
- winter i dont like flower.
13. CARTOON NAME
(fave fruit, fave band/Singer + "ie" or "y")
- strawberry britneyy!
14. HIPPY NAME
(what you ate for breakfast, your fave fast-food restaurant)
- nasi lemak Carl's Jr.
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME
("the" + your fave hobby or craft, fave weather element + "tour")
-The Reading Magazine tour.*apa mencarut tah*
3rd Meme
Pick the month you were born:
January ----- I kicked
February ----- I loved
March ----- I smoked
April ----- I dry humped
May ----- I choked on
June ----- I murdered
July ----- I did the Macarena with
August ----- I had lunch with my BFF's.sbb my birthday.
September ----- I danced with
October ----- I sang to
November ----- I yelled at
December ----- I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1 ------- a birdbath
2 ------- a monster
3 ------- a phone
4 ------- a fork
5 ------- a Mexican
6 ------- a gangster
7 ------- my cell phone
8 ------- my dog
9 ------- my best friend's boyfriend
10 ------ my neighbour
11 ------- my science teacher
12 ------- a banana
13 ------- a fireman
14 ------- a stuffed animal
15 ------- a goat
16 ------- a pickle
17 ------- your mom
18 ------- a spoon
19 ------- myself
20 ------- a baseball bat
21 ------- a ninja
22 ----- a model
23 ------- a noodle
24 ------- a squirrel
25 ------- a football player= Freddie Ljunberg.always.
26 ------- my sister
27 ------- my brother
28 ------- an ipod
29 ------ a permanent marker
30 ------- an llama
31 ------- a homeless guy
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White ------ because I'm cool like that.
Black ------- because that's how I roll.
Pink ------ because i am not homosexual.
Red -------- because the voices told me to do so.
Blue -------- because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green ----- because I hate myself.
Purple ----- because I'm cool.
Gray ------- because I was drunk.
Yellow ----- because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange ---- because I hate my family.
Brown ----- because I was high.
Other ------ because I'm a ninja.
None ------- because I can't control myself.THE VERDICT: I SMOKED A MONSTER BECAUSE I'M SEXY AND I DO WHAT I WANT! *and i couldnt have agreed more!*
i tagg.....
takda sapa.
P/S: Naz..tagged kau cam lahanat!! hahaha.
Jaring Futsal Bekas
9 years ago









1 comment:
hahah.. baru la tagg name nye
hey hey ur on hols ok dun complaint!
Post a Comment