Sorry for being a crap blogger. I was so damn busy with internship and I don't even have time for myself. Gosh, now I missed school days. On 21st November 2011, the Malaysia International Fashion Week (MIFW) started and I get a chance to attend the first show. First day of internship I already go to a fashion show! How awesome to work in GLAM Lelaki eh?
This time are not just a fashion show but to support one of my good friend; Danial Arif. He was one of the finalists for 'The New Faces of Yoda'. I am so happy for him. He showed his collection and each of it are a masterpiece to me. Good news is he's gonna to pursue his fashion study in Paris next year. Proud of you, sis! And don't forget me once you become a Parisian Chic! ;p















No comments:
Post a Comment