Monday, July 27, 2009

Street Chic Homme.

Hey readers!

Dah lama i tak post about the awesome street chic style.I just browsing Elle.com and i find out about this gorgeous street style homme! oh i love it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

look simple but smart...i like

thanks for link my blog

why not put followers,mybe i can add?

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture Johan, nice enough for the summer.

EIPUL said...

last pic tu maveles. silang kaki dia memang kalah Giselle. LOL

JohanPrinze said...

Mazri.the first picture is soooo youuuu! haha. :)

JohanPrinze said...

Epul : Tu lah kan! i like it too! lepas ni kau bolehla belajar jalan ke class then silang kaki and pose! mana tahu boleh kalahkan Giselle pulak! LoL.

JohanPrinze said...

Thanks Aireel! yeah i will be your follower! :) keep on writing ok!

Anonymous said...

Lol omg it is isn't it? hehe I better find my white shirt. My favorite everyday wear :)

OfficialAzyMD said...

i like the 2nd pic!! niceeeeeeee