I've been searhing the web just now i found out some new magazine that i must have this month.huhu.kena cari jugak and beli.






Shailene Diann Woodley (born November 15, 1991) is an American actress. Woodley is known for portraying Amy Juergens in the ABC Family series The Secret Life of the American Teenager and for co-starring alongside George Clooney in the 2011 drama film The Descendants, for which she received critical acclaim, including a Golden Globe nomination. In 2007, Woodley appeared in Cold Case as Sarah Gunden, the murder victim's younger Amish sister, who originally brought the case to the investigators' attention. Woodley stars in the ABC Family series The Secret Life of the American Teenager as Amy Juergens, a 15 year old who discovers she is pregnant. The show explores the effects of her pregnancy on her family, friends and herself as well as life at Ulysses S. Grant High School in California.
4 comments:
hey Johan! Happy New Year to you! hows your new year so far?
great set of magazines to look out for. Hope you'll get them all!
hugs from your fellow blogger!
hey Mazri.Happy New Year to you too my dear!
my new year was great.hanging out with my close friends.and watched the awesome firecracker! damn nice.
haven't seen them like for ages.hehe.how was urs?
long time didn't hear from you? busy with projects huh?
hope you doing ok!
haha..i will the GQ i already bought it.hehe. ;)
hugs for you! ;p
Hi Johan!
Yep, I was away on a work related assignment, pretty challenging but fun none the less :-) my new year was great! I celebrated it with friends across the borders to Moscow, saw the largest Christmas tree and more.
So happy that you catch the fireworks! its must be beautiful right!
And yeah! lol I cut my hair, I cant deal with the curly hair, I mean I love it, but maybe I get better luck next time, right now Im pretty happy with my usual short hair.
Im sure you'll find the rest of the mags! I love mags, its the only thing I read lol. My favorites are GQ, Nylon, Details, Vogue and well all! anything but Fishing Magazines lol!
Have fun Johan!
hye Mazri.
really? but im sure celebrating new year in your place much more fun.plus can see the largest Christmas tree.how cool is that?
glad that you are enjoyed.
yesss..love it.i have to admit it.i love ur usual hair..so keep it up ok!
haha.yes me too! magazine is the only thing i read.haha.
sad lorr..can't read your daily blog anymore!... ;(
Take care Mazri.
Post a Comment